You know what really grinds my gears?............

oxburger

When you write a post and the first person to reply quotes your post. You don't need to quote the post if you're the first person. We all assume that you're answering the only post on the page thus far. :p

I expected nothing less from this group. Printers are a dying breed. Literally. I think the youngest person in our plant is over 40.

When you write a post and the first person to reply quotes your post. You don't need to quote the post if you're the first person. We all assume that you're answering the only post on the page thus far. :p

Perhaps looking at the post on different platforms or through different account settings might necessitate quoting the OP in the response?
Ooops! There goes your transmission! ;-D

As the OP can edit their post after the fact, quoting the post captures the original text that is being responded to.

Stephen Marsh

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back