Zoo Printing Branded Website Program

FindaPrintShop

We have been using Zoo Printing's Branded Website program to sell online, however we have not seen a significant increase of online sales. At the end of the day customers still call and order instead simply ordering online.

For 2K a year we are thinking of dropping it and simply listing our prices on a simple site.

Anyone else have any experience with the program? Great trade printers though...

Thanks.

I agree, 2k a year is not bad for a web to print service, however the customization is very limited. My concern is the that the site doesn't convert well, because our customers are still calling us after browsing the site. Our problem isn't getting traffic to our site, its getting traffic to convert to customers.

We had a Wordpress prior to using Zoo which seemed to generate the same amount of calls but only cost $5 a month (big difference).

Anyone share the same experience?

Thanks,

when you say " My concern is the that the site doesn't convert well" - what are you saying exactly here - that you feel that your customers do not convert from 'they call on the phone or email us orders" to "they go immediately to the web site to order" ?

Or are we speaking about converting a storefront order into a production order - where Zoo exports an XML data file with the PDF file your customer uploaded into your production system ?

I think he means that the people visiting the branded site are not converting to customers via the site. Instead calling and or submitting the work the traditional way.

I think he means that the people visiting the branded site are not converting to customers via the site. Instead calling and or submitting the work the traditional way.

Well, that suggests that the site might not be user friendly or perhaps does not contain the items that users order ! Or their branded items ! A PUBLIC storefront can be as simple as this one;

http://rrapid.com/

-- or offer a full on Estimator where the user can actually created custom items;

ORDER: Estimator

but to get customers to ALWAYS use the site, it needs to contain the things that customer orders SPECIFICALLY - this is more like a B2B site where the customers 'branded' items are available for customization.

Can't share this type of site without a log-in, but if you would like to walk through an example or two, email me at [email protected]

( expect shameless plugs and sales type conversation if you do )

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back