Coca cola label

abdulmuhsin

Hello,

I want to ask question:

what kind of machines that make coca cola labels?

Are they Flexo or Gravure or Digital.

Regards,

Abdulmuhsin.

The variable "Named" labels will be returning this year using the Indigo press once again for the versioning. The shells will be printed using a different method.

That article was written in 2010. Five years is a long time in technology. I just looked at some dry toner digital output with a decent loop and I didn't see anything like what the author said I should see.

Great! Would you be interested in mailing me a sample that has the letter e and other graphics so that I can update? PM me and I'll give you my mailing address.
That goes for everyone who looked at my posting and thinks it has dated info. I would appreciate it 'cause it's hard for me to get samples now.

That article was written in 2010. Five years is a long time in technology. I just looked at some dry toner digital output with a decent loop and I didn't see anything like what the author said I should see.

I've received a sample of a 2015 toner press to compare to the image from my blog of 2009:

Compared_zpsp34tleqm.jpg

On the left is 2009 and on the right 2015. Two different presses but you can still see the same distinguishing characteristics. Now keep in mind that this is at very high magnification (200x) so you probably won't see the artifacts under normal viewing conditions - but they're still there as described in my original blog post.

Do you have any Nanography images?

Really would like to see this under mag.

D

No I don't - but I do wish I had a sample. Doubtful in my lifetime.
Always hopeful that a drupa 2016 attendee would be kind enough to send me a sample - nudge, nudge.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back