tshirt transfer label printing?

YourCastle

I have a client who wants several tshirts and am wondering if y'all know of any transfer label material that can go through our digital presses with fusers that get really hot?

thanks!

We've used this "Forever" transfer paper before which is specifically designed for toner based printers. You just need to select the right material for your application. They also have one that works with digital presses that have white toner. However, you do need a heat press for consistent application to the shirts.

This transfer material works okay, but they can be a bit "crunchy"...meaning they feel like a giant sticker is on your shirt, not smooth ink that's soaked into the material. You can help reduce this by immediately stretching it in every direction right after you take it off the heat press. They say it will last for a long time, but I think it would be more ideal for shirts worn at an event rather than shirts you hope to wear for years. That's why we're upgrading to DTG printing for printing on dark materials. For now, we're limited to light color materials since we only have dye sublimation.

You may have already considered this, but there are so many vendors that offer t-shirt printing at trade prices so you can outsource it until you're ready to take it on as a new in-house service and get the right kind of equipment.

Correction: This is actually the brand of the laser transfer material we used. We haven't used it in a long time, and the "Forever" brand was something I recently had in my email from a vendor. Looks to be the same stuff, just rebranded. This material was originally sold by Neenah and carried by my paper supplier: KellySpicers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back