Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

staffing companies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staffing companies

Hi I am new to Print Planet so I’m not sure if this the right place to post this. Anyway my question is are there any staffing companies that cater specifically to graphic design and printing companies? The only companies I’ve heard of so far are Aquent, Print Link, and The Creative Group. Thank you for your help.

Re: staffing companies

I saw one recently called PrintWorkers.com but their listings were pretty weak.

Comment

Printlink.com
      PrintWorkers.com
      ihireprinting.com

are the only print related job sites that I know of.

Comment

If you're looking for a job, you might try PIA, depending on the region.

If you're looking to hire using a staffing agency, maybe there's a headhunter lurking on the site.

Frank

Comment

Alan,

Try these links:
          http://www.i-recruit.com/printing_recruiters.html
          http://www.susanlee.com/index.html

Go on CareerBuilder, HotJobs or Monster and look up print jobs. Take note of the recruiters or recruiting companies that are posting, and send them your resume.

I have not had any luck with PrintLink, meaning that they don't even take the time to respond at all when I have asked about jobs on their site. Also, lots of the positions on there are a year old or more.

Good luck!

Comment

Check out Semper at http://www.semperllc.com/
            Good luck, Debbie
            Debbie Goodman

Comment

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Comment

"Lurking" Recruiter

I joined Print Planet about 20 minutes ago. My company has a focus in the printing industry, we primarily place sales and marketing positions. Having said that, we are always ready to help anyone that we can. We may be able to suggest ideas if we don't have a position that fits. Contact ed@emkayassociates.com

Comment

AHopkins, I am fairly new to Print Planet as well. I am a recruiter in the Portland, OR area and although we/I don't focus on the printing industry specifically, we do work on a number of commercial printing and packaging type positions. For example, a position I am working on right now is for a printing manager position for a company in NW Portland. Feel free to get a hold of me if that sparks any interest, thanks. Look forward to contact.

(503) 612-2048
                  robert.gamolo@eproportland.com

Comment

I am new to Print Planet too, I am a Head Hunter in Ohio, specializing in Packaging, PSA, Labels, etc. We do alot in printing and prepress.

Glenn Richards
                    grichards@staffing.net
                    330/499-1001

Comment

try Print Creative IT Management Publishing Staffing Recruitment: - they are a staffing company founded in working within the industry of printing

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
                      4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4972 users online. 110 members and 4862 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                      X