Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panther rip

I was just wondering if anyone is using Mac OSX Tiger to run a Panther Pro 46 imagesetter I need assistance in configering this processor we recently upgrade our Mac to OSX but needs sofware to run the imagesetter because the release 10 software we use to used on OS 9 is'nt working.

Please advice
    Laverne

I am also looking for Panther RIP software or any alternative solutions. The problem that is I am having, is that we have lost the security key for the RIP software. The software will not work with out this security key. From my understanding, the security key is on a little dongle (similar to a usb). This software requires the dongle plug into the mac computer (g3 computer I think , really old, running os9 but still works!). So in simple words, no dongle = no security key = no software being able to load. Can anyone help?

Comment

Hi,Sir:

what imagetter u using it,pls tell me,I can help u

Comment

The imagesetter that we are using is PrePress Panther RM-3 (1997).

Comment

Hi everyone am seeking your assistance once again my buffer and hard drive for my panther pro 46 imagesetter went bad i purchase a buffer and another harddrive for it but i can't seem to get it recognized on the imagesetter it keeps giving me an error a disk drive error can you please advice.

Regards
          Laverne

Comment

We have several used RIPs available at this time. For pricing on used RIPs please call or email.

We also have new RIPs for the Panther which will allow you to print from Macintosh OS 9 through 10.6 to the RIP. You can find out more about our new Panther Imagesetter RIP on the following page: Panther Pro Panther Plus Imagesetter RIP Workflow Harlequin RIP 36 46 52 62

Comment

Originally posted by dlzzl View Post
              Hi,Sir:

what imagetter u using it,pls tell me,I can help u
              hi can you help me am having problem with my imagesetter

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
              Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4553 users online. 91 members and 4462 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X