Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plates used for Gallus TCS 250,2000

Hi! Everyone,

I need to know if it is possible to use Toray plates instead of Kodak Trillion plates on a Gallus TCS 250 ,waterless, Interdeck UV,

Screen,Flexo,Hot Stamp Foil,Embossing ETC ETC . We have a buyer who wants to use the Toray plates however Kodak trillion plates have been used on the press historically. Has anyone been asked this question before?If so can I safely say Toray plates can be used?

Thanks very much

Hello Margaret,

The answer - is NO - why do I say no, because the use of "Kodak Trillion Plates" tell me this press is designed for Conventional Wet Offset Printing.

It would be very, very expensive to retrofit the necessary equipment needed to run "Waterless Plates"

Regards, Alois

Comment

Hi! Alois Thanks for the reply. The Gallus TCS 250 is a waterless press hence the question Kodak trillion are waterless plates . Toray plates are waterless.The modifications to Gallus to run waterless have laready been made. Am I missing something? thanks

Comment

Hello Margaret,

I'm "I" missing something also??? I understood that this "Used Press" ..... used "Kodak Trillion" Plates which are Lo-Chem" Plates - NOT Waterless !

Regards, Alois

Comment

4OverDuploCanonKBATharsternAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
        In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
        Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

4OverDuploCanonKBAAvantiXeroxTharsternSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6108 users online. 121 members and 5987 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
        X