Automation Engine workflow question

hgokduman

I do not want to carry some of the files which are created in the workflow.
Is there a way to clean it from the memory without deleting them and stoping the workflow ?

Hello,

What to you mean for the words "clean it from the memory"? You can use "Mark" and "Select" functionality in workflow editor and use ticket "Delete File" when you don't need "marked" files any more. This all doesn't stop your workflow.

Hope this helps, Alex

Hello,

What to you mean for the words "clean it from the memory"? You can use "Mark" and "Select" functionality in workflow editor and use ticket "Delete File" when you don't need "marked" files any more. This all doesn't stop your workflow.

Hope this helps, Alex

When i use mark, select and delete file tickets, it deletes the original files in the container. I do not want to delete them.

Sorry, but I need more info for what do you want to do in your workflow exactly in steps, because I don't understand it clear for now and can't help. Can you give me more info?

You can also use the "move/copy" function and copy the file to the tmp folder and delete that when done.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back