RBA Loose Page Help...

n00b_br

Hi everyone,

I am new user in Kodak Prinergy RBA Rules and I want to make one rule to Refine end Loose Page, but my files have sometimes one or more spot color and I need to output only CMYK color.
That is possible using RBA? Someone already to this work?

Thanks a lot.

Convert everything to CMYK using ColorConvert within your refine process template when you first refine your pages. Then when you make your VPS it will come out as CMYK.

Convert everything to CMYK using ColorConvert within your refine process template when you first refine your pages. Then when you make your VPS it will come out as CMYK.

Hi Joe, Thanks for your reply. But I can not convert spot color to process, I just need to remove the spot color.

When you start to run the VPS click the 'Color Mapping' button. Then select the spot color you want to omit and set it to 'Do Not Output'.

Click image for larger version  Name:	vps.png Views:	3 Size:	10.2 KB ID:	263710

vps_seps.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	vps_seps.png Views:	1 Size:	10.0 KB ID:	263715

However I do not know right now if those options are available with RBA. I can check more tomorrow if you haven't gotten an answer by then.

Last edited:
When you start to run the VPS click the 'Color Mapping' button. Then select the spot color you want to omit and set it to 'Do Not Output'.

However I do not know right now if those options are available with RBA. I can check more tomorrow if you haven't gotten an answer by then.

Thanks Joe, I can do it manualy using this information, but I realy want to use in RBA Rule.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back