Tech Support

gordo

275%20Tech%20Support_zpseiayk80y.jpg

Thingamabob heavy iron - $150000. Installation fee - $8000. Advice from forum fellow who thinks he knows how to repair the said iron - priceless.

the Boss saw me on skype with a technician helping me fix a problem on my press. He cancelled the service contract 10 days later because he thinks i can fix everything with help from "google and stuff"

Depends on what kind of tech support you get - somebody who knows what they're talking about or somebody from Confusekstan reading from a script.

Depends on what kind of tech support you get - somebody who knows what they're talking about or somebody from Confusekstan reading from a script.

Exactly, spend months writing a book, resolving all the issues in an applications processes. Watch 200 morons give free advice on a forum mostly all wrong. Scratch out a few % points of profit from those who understand that knowledge is power which leads to profits. ​

Coincidentally, I actually need some free forum advice regarding the new PP format. Can anyone tell me how they're reading these strips on a tablet now, without breaking out their loupe or magnifying glass?

With the tablet in the vertical position, the 3 cartoon blocks together measure approximately 1 1/2" wide by 1/2" tall....ouch!

Hold your tablet horizontally! LOL - sorry couldn't resist. ;-)

I believe that formatting for mobile devices is on the to-do list for the Admin and his army of webanaughts.

Coincidentally, I actually need some free forum advice regarding the new PP format. Can anyone tell me how they're reading these strips on a tablet now, without breaking out their loupe or magnifying glass?

With the tablet in the vertical position, the 3 cartoon blocks together measure approximately 1 1/2" wide by 1/2" tall....ouch!
Big Cell phones, we see that one all the time I have one but it's for reading text only, sending calls receiving calls and running my business anything color related is BS.

Hold your tablet horizontally! LOL - sorry couldn't resist. ;-)

I believe that formatting for mobile devices is on the to-do list for the Admin and his army of webanaughts.

Formatting for mobile devices is fine for viewing web pages, reading text, I do it all the time but that's it but I also have a 6" Nokia . Anyone who thinks you can do more is wasting time.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back