Xerox Versant 3100 and 180 end of support

you should ask your local service rep
everyone is different
I have a customer with a 180 that ends next month

The leases here convert to month to month until terminated. I don't want to ask through the normal channels out of concern for inviting hard sell tactics, including termination.

The leases here convert to month to month until terminated. I don't want to ask through the normal channels out of concern for inviting hard sell tactics, including termination.
That’s interesting, your lease and service contract are bound together. Mine have been two separate contracts, I could continue paying the same lease amount, but the service contract would end and require to be rewritten. Maybe best not to rock the boat until someone else brings it up.

What would Xerox be pushing to replace the 180 and 3100, they haven't announced any upgrades to the 280 and 4100 and those are going on 3 years old now.

Last edited:
as long as you have service, I don't think it matters. Tho my v80 became difficult for the techs to get parts for.

That said... I was told about a year before service for my v80 was ended. I have received no notification for the v180

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back