X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alois Senefelder View Post
    Erik,

A Question.

Seeing you are intent in beating us into submission regarding the "Conservation of Mass" that after reading all your TAGA Papers,

why did the German Giants of Printing Press Manufacturers NOT follow your advice ? to what is a "Simlple" problem to correct, according to you.

I for one do not believe that Heidelberg AG have not looked at the Inking Transport Systems of Offset Presses.

Regards, Alois
    Good question. I don't know. Maybe they are happy in what they have like you are.

Comment

From an operator's perspective; 5 minutes at the controls of some of these newer offset presses and you couldn't be any happier, either. Simply awesome.

Comment

A couple of quotes from others (philosophers/ scientists/ cant remember) come to mind.
        1. Nothing fails like success. Success means that nothing has been learned.
        2. There is no such thing as failure. You have learned another way that does not work.

Gordo, many of your comic strips (for want of a better term) are either very humorous or very thought provoking. As you have a copyright on them, is it possible for me to ask permission to post some of them on my FaceBook page?

Thanks.
        Gerald.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
        4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesGTILabelexpoKBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4951 users online. 83 members and 4868 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X