Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stubleupon

Anyone use the stumbleupon plug-in for firefox? I selected desktop publishing, graphic design, photography and mac os as my interests. I found some really cool sites by using it.

Dan R.

Re: Stubleupon

I am now pretty cool thanks!

Comment

ahh man that thing is bad ass, I'm freakin addicted to it, so much better than just poking around.

A+++++++

Comment

Nice! cool find..

here is the URL for the download if anyone needs it

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/138

Comment

You def can get addicted. It is like watching TV. Only you have millions of channels and can sort by very specific categories. It would be cool, if I knew enough about programming, to get my macbook remote to work with this. I wonder how long it will before they start selling advertising?

Dan R.

Comment

That's awesome, Thanks!

Darin

Comment

I have it, even added this forum to the directory. I'm Onasander. Feel free to befriend me so I can do the same for you, and stumble your pages, trying to learn more about printing.

Comment

I tried and in 29 minutes I had 2 dates with guys from the same city where I am from, an invite fro dinner at very discounted prices, 32 callers and I un-installed at the 30th minute because it was getting red hot!
                Not interested, thank you

Comment

+I tried and in 29 minutes I had 2 dates with guys from the same city where I am from, an invite fro dinner at very discounted prices, 32 callers and I un-installed at the 30th minute because it was getting red hot!+
                  +Not interested, thank you+

HUH?

Comment

+I tried and in 29 minutes I had 2 dates with guys from the same city where I am from, an invite fro dinner at very discounted prices, 32 callers and I un-installed at the 30th minute because it was getting red hot!+
                    +Not interested, thank you+

uh what?

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
                    Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4523 users online. 90 members and 4433 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                    X