Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone dealt with this company???

https://proimagingsupplies.com/home.html

We ordered a printer from them over the weekend and when I tried to confirm that they received payment and get a ship date, my email bounced back saying their inbox was full and when I call I get an answering machine.

We ordered some supplies from them years ago, but this is the first large purchase so I am a little nervous at this point.

Might be worth throwing it up on www.signs101.com

Comment

They finally called me back and I am feeling good now. Apparently they are a small place and a little understaffed. They have setup an install date and I am at ease once again. lol

Comment

Feel free to contact us for printing products as well. ProImaging is one of our competitors and we carry the same products (if not more). We are located in the Chicago suburbs with warehouses around the contiguous states.

IT Supplies

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
        Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAXeroxChili publish4Over " "DuploAvanti

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6667 users online. 108 members and 6559 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
        X