18k perfector

I think its too fast... unless you are on a web? Then it's too slow! LOL! If you have a machine that can handle it and it cures well enough, spot on then!

As long as the perfecting mechanism is sound at that speed, it should be good. The question is, how many jobs will you actually be able to perfect at 18000 iph? I can guarantee you at some point there will be someone try to run a low grade garbage recycled substrate and expect it to perform at rated speed, I've seen it a hundred times on other equipment.

This is the way the industry is being forced to go (as well as others). Thanks to the infinite wisdom of many governments /.sarcasm, companies are increasingly forced to compete against 3rd world labor rates. Automation is one of the only ways to reduce the high cost of labor.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your thoughts people. Mark I know a place where the 18k perfector already exists and it's very impressive. Cut star and automatic change over. First in the world I believe and 2 years ahead of the Drupa schedule. ;). Servicetech you are bang on the nail with cheap sh*t stocks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back