2-D barcoding on Synthetic Stock

PatSmits

We print on a synthetic stock (HOP SYN) our clients have requested a 2-D BARCODE be added. This can't be done on HOP SYN or can it? What would be a good alternative stock that can be laser printed to get the barcodes?

Thanks

If you are already printing on HopSyn then this shouldn't be a problem. The 2-D barcode is just an image. I would think it will print just fine.

2-D barcoding

2-D barcoding

2-D barcoding is sequential, it follows the numbers I print on the tags. Laser printing isn't an option on this stock. Thermal transfer will work does any one know of a trade printer who will do custom thermal transfer printing? The quantities are good 100,000 at a time 4" x 8", 2 perfs, 3 numbers and 3 barcodes

Sorry, I was thinking a static QR type code.
We have attempted to run Hop Syn on our Nexpress. Not the best ordeal. They may have more laser friendly stocks available now. Our test was last year.

We have run the Teslin product successfully on the Nexpress.
Perhaps that is a route you would like to go.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back