3 Epson 9800's for sale....

I work for an advertising company. I am the Prepress manager of this company. We lease all of our equipment for 3 years. Our 3 year lease on our 3 Epsons are coming up in June. I have maintained these machine impeccably. I do a cleaning daily on the machines. So they are in great shape. I have never had a service call on any of these 3 machines. The amount of usage is different for each machine. One has more while the other 2 have less. I am switching to the Epson 9900's. They use different inks, so I will have approximately 2 full sets of inks to sell along with them. I will sell them individually or as a whole.

Now here is the small catch. I can not haggle on the price since they are coming off of lease. If I do not get offers in the next 3 to 4 weeks I will just return them to the lease company. It does not matter to me. It is more of a hassle to me to sell these, but since they are the best printers I have EVER used, I thought others may be interested.

I will sell them for $1500.00 a piece. If you want the inks I will throw a full set of inks in for an additional $300.00. Again I will only have 2 full sets at the most so you will not be able to get 3 full sets of inks. These inks have sat on my shelf no longer than 9 months. I go through so many that they are not near there expiration. I am located in Connecticut USA. If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible or they will go back to the lease company. You are welcome to come look at them in action if you like, just reply if interested. Shipping may be a lot unless you live locally. So unfortunately shipping cost will be up to you.

Scott

Last edited:
Barry Gibson

Barry Gibson

I would like to know more about your epson 9800 for sale. Can you give me the print out counts and the motor life from menu. Thanks

Spro 9800

Spro 9800

Please, send me consumables life and price one of these. Thak you!

Epson

Epson

I work for an advertising company. I am the Prepress manager of this company. We lease all of our equipment for 3 years. Our 3 year lease on our 3 Epsons are coming up in June. I have maintained these machine impeccably. I do a cleaning daily on the machines. So they are in great shape. I have never had a service call on any of these 3 machines. The amount of usage is different for each machine. One has more while the other 2 have less. I am switching to the Epson 9900's. They use different inks, so I will have approximately 2 full sets of inks to sell along with them. I will sell them individually or as a whole.

Now here is the small catch. I can not haggle on the price since they are coming off of lease. If I do not get offers in the next 3 to 4 weeks I will just return them to the lease company. It does not matter to me. It is more of a hassle to me to sell these, but since they are the best printers I have EVER used, I thought others may be interested.

I will sell them for $1500.00 a piece. If you want the inks I will throw a full set of inks in for an additional $300.00. Again I will only have 2 full sets at the most so you will not be able to get 3 full sets of inks. These inks have sat on my shelf no longer than 9 months. I go through so many that they are not near there expiration. I am located in Connecticut USA. If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible or they will go back to the lease company. You are welcome to come look at them in action if you like, just reply if interested. Shipping may be a lot unless you live locally. So unfortunately shipping cost will be up to you.

Scott

I would be interested in taking all three. Pleas advise contact information to [email protected]

Are the 9800's still for sale

Are the 9800's still for sale

Hello Scott,

I'm interestd in at least one of the epson 9800's please let me know if they are still available.

all the best,

joseph

[email protected]

Scott

Hi Scott,

I have interest in all your 3 printers as I am running 3 X 9450,s & 3 X 9800,s here in Manila Philippines. We care doing sublimation on garments. Have you any idea of the cost of packing & freight as I have no idea & no contacts here. My email is [email protected]

Regards / Peter Clark

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back