A Few Kodak Pandora Questions

Sathurnn

Hi everyone, we have recently moved to kodak prinergy workflow. We have some trouble in Pandora about die waste label, they are never centered and are often align to the edge of the waste die cut. We have tried to modify that smart mark without success with the result of moving them manually.
Second trouble is that sometimes artwork is not correctly centered on the die cut even if pdf has been made properly. Thanks to all that will help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, we have recently moved to kodak prinergy workflow. We have some trouble in Pandora about die waste label, they are never centered and are often align to the edge of the waste die cut. We have tried to modify that smart mark without success with the result of moving them manually.
Unfortunately default trim mark always goes to edge of the page box in new impositions on templates.
We don't know why it is so. Sigh.
We always delete them immediately and add our own marks.
Second trouble is that sometimes artwork is not correctly centered on the die cut even if pdf has been made properly. Thanks to all that will help me!
We always check in the signature page list to confirm page is centered.
This is under the 'Edit' menu when you have pages on a signature selected.

The new die waste mark functionality has a built in safety zone so it does not over lap artwork. By using a smaller font and changing the SmartMark behavior. You can increase the number of marks.

contact me for additional questions.

Michael Bialko
[email protected]
Pandora Product manager

The worst issue we are experiencing is that artwork is not centered on the cf2, setting on Pandora is that it has to link to die cut

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back