About colours

Hello everyone I’m saeed please let me know how can i get Pantone percentage to grams for example if i have 70% magenta
10%yellow 39%black 16% cyan so how can i make 100 grams colour please let me know

Hello everyone I’m saeed please let me know how can i get Pantone percentage to grams for example if i have 70% magenta
10%yellow 39%black 16% cyan so how can i make 100 grams colour please let me know
The values you have quoted are CMYK values and have nothing to do with Pantone colours.

You’ll need to know what the Pantone color is first. If you only have the CMYK values then you need to convert those to a close Pantone color. Take a look at the link below, it will give you some close matches to your CMYK values. Once you have the Pantone color then you can determine how much of each ink will be needed to get 100 grams of ink mixed.

CMYK to Pantone

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back