Accuset 1000 and 1500 problem.

Hi. I have a prepress office and have been working with an Accuset 1500+ as long as I remember.
I have 2 problems:
  1. Accuset 1500+ has a spin motor error. Where can I find a spin motor replacement?
  2. I found and bought an old Accuset 1000. After 2 months of use, it is printing just empty film. First it printed parts of the image and them empty and part of the next and then empty and so on, and after some print tries it only prints nothing on the film. I tried the self test and it prints fine. I changed the cable and even the RIP but the problem persists. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi. I have a prepress office and have been working with an Accuset 1500+ as long as I remember.
I have 2 problems:
  1. Accuset 1500+ has a spin motor error. Where can I find a spin motor replacement?
  2. I found and bought an old Accuset 1000. After 2 months of use, it is printing just empty film. First it printed parts of the image and them empty and part of the next and then empty and so on, and after some print tries it only prints nothing on the film. I tried the self test and it prints fine. I changed the cable and even the RIP but the problem persists. Any help would be appreciated.
it is very old machine. Even Agfa AvantrA 44 now, price is just around USD 6k but if its spinner will cost you up to USD 4k.
If you are interested in, send message to me.
Have nice day.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back