Accuset 800 job time outs V2

adam470

Hi this is a continuation of this thread
http://printplanet.com/forums/agfa-systems/22350-accuset-800-job-time-outs

I have reinstall the PAC pci card, RIP software and drivers
i have made a new cable using the pin out in the attachment which i copied from the old cable and I'm not sure if its correct or not
and i am still getting timeouts

i developed what was in the cassette their was more film than i was expecting with a lot of blank areas and this was the type of images i have got

plus the test page which looks fine

Thanks for any help

Adam

Attachments

• CablePinout.pdf
    27.5 KB · Views: 275
thanks Vlad that might be a bit tricky i don't know anyone with a spare PAC board i might have to start a thread to ask if someone knows someone in Brisbane that can help

is there a service manual for them or any tests that can be done to diagnose any problems i mean if i gave to board to an agfa technician what would they do to test it

thanks

Adam

I still believe that the reason for this is the APIS Cable... before you did have only a communication Problem (Timeout), but now with your handmade cable it seems to have also a sync problem...
Why don´t you simple order a new APIS cable at Agfa ? The partnumber for that cable is normally printed on the cable ..

that would be too easy tech doc nothing has been that easy so far
the home made cable was a test to see if the original was the problem
i never did find the specifications for the cable so i may have just copied the problem
to the new cable the only way to know for sure is to buy a new cable but then i might
end up with 3 cables and the same problem

i will double check the home made cable and other connections give it another go if it doesn't work i will buy a new one if that doesn't work well then i will know for sure its not the cable

thanks for your help

Adam

Just a question ... Did you ever run an offline Exposure Test page ?
To make sure that the problem is not within the AccuSet ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back