Adjustable Pad Counter HELP in the UK

backtrack

Hello,
I am looking for one of these, I can find a few in the States, but none over here.
Anyone have any ideas?
Any help would be appreciated, we have 500 3 part NCR pads, 50 per pad to make up and this would save us loads of time.
Thanks a lot!

Hi backtrack - apologies in advance if I've missed the point !

Wouldn't you just run this through a vacuum collator tower? For that job you just load up 3 bins with the NCR and 1 bin with the greyboard then program your tower with the number of sets per pad. That's what we do anyway - that job should take about about 10-15 minutes.

In the UK you can buy collator towers from Duplo (we use Duplo), Watkiss and a few other places. Let me know if you want a contact at Duplo. Off the top of my head, I can't remember how much a tower is - somewhere around £10-15K I think and budget a little bit more for a jogger/stacker.

I hope that helps!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back