Adobe Imposition Plug-In

LM_Ike

Has anyone ever used this plug in? I am a former Preps user and we are downsizing and was wondering if this would be comparable for digital use.

Thanks for the input everyone. I was looking for something pdf based. Wanted to know if anyone uses Absolutely Imposing or something else regularly. Will the software allow you to impose a saddlestitch book with shingleing? Could you impose a perfect bound book 2up etc......

I'll chime in on Quite Imposing. It works very well. I haven't used it for a couple years. My current job is in the packaging industry and Illustrator is the default program there. But I did work in a print shop for many years before that and they didn't want to spend the money for Preps or anything like that, so we used Quite Imposing. I'm sure it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some of the higher end programs, but it did everything we needed it to do with no hassle.

I have not tried Absolutely Imposing but I've heard nothing but good things about it as well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back