Agfa Accuset 1000 Drivers

RST

Hi

Would anyone be able to help me get drivers for an Agfa Accuset 1000, i was previously able to run on G5 but have had problems with it and had to format hard disk losing the drivers for this. I cant find any in internet at all.
If anyone could help me any type of driver for this imagesetter i would be very gratfull.

Many Thanks

There is no "driver" for a PostScript printer or for an imagesetter like an AccuSet: you only need a PPD...

... and the right PPD depends of the RIP you have... so the question is which RIP do you have?

(AFAIK level 3 Agfa RIPs like Viper 3 or Apogee 1 and 2 make their own PPD: just launch the AgfaSet software, and double-click the "Custom PPD generator".)

hello, good afternoon, greetings, I am new to the forum, I would like to know how I can find the software to rip the apogee pdf rip, I have an agfa accuset 800, thanks

hello, good afternoon, greetings, I am new to the forum, I would like to know how I can find the software to rip the apogee pdf rip, I have an agfa accuset 800, thanks
You have cross-posted into 5 threads.
If you wish to purchase Apogee, you will need to contact Agfa
Depending on your requirements, you may not need an entire DFE. You should be able to output direct to the Accuset 800 from your OS using a printer driver.

hello friend thanks for answering I am new here, I see that many publications and last answers are from the year 2009, I don't know if someone can help me, afga does not provide service for this type of machine they are already obsolete, the original cd has been damaged and no I can install the apogee pdf rip software, I have checked the internet and I have not been able to get the software I have the dongle and the wibu driver but not the rest of the programs, I read in some threads here that they have it but their answers were more than 10 years I would like to get in touch with them thank you.

hello friend thanks for answering I am new here, I see that many publications and last answers are from the year 2009, I don't know if someone can help me, afga does not provide service for this type of machine they are already obsolete, the original cd has been damaged and no I can install the apogee pdf rip software, I have checked the internet and I have not been able to get the software I have the dongle and the wibu driver but not the rest of the programs, I read in some threads here that they have it but their answers were more than 10 years I would like to get in touch with them thank you.
OK, now that you have made it more clear about your situation, I am sure there will be somebody on Printplanet who has the old installation media around. You will need to specify what version of Apogee you are licensed for.

OK, now that you have made it more clear about your situation, I am sure there will be somebody on Printplanet who has the old installation media around. You will need to specify what version of Apogee you are licensed for.
Thanks for answering, I speak Spanish, my English is not very good, indeed, it is a very old but functional program for the machine, my license is for APOGEE PDF RIP V.20, it is the software that the machine came with when it was bought, there is no more support for it, and the machine is 100% operational, it was adjusted and maintained, it is a machine with good performance, I just need someone who can help me get the many software, I have the manuals and the dongle.

Attachments

• IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 172

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back