Agfa Accuset 1200

Andrew Hanlond

Registered Users
Hi there,

I'm having issues with my Agfa Accuset 1200 with the media output. My main issue is that the film is being shot out of the machine at high speed. I'm under the impression that one of the motors is not keeping the media tight...

Could this be a sensor based issue, or something else?

Thanks for the help,

Andrew

It sounds like it could be one of the motors.

You can email me and describe your problem at [email protected]

Our technicians can help you diagnose which part may be causing your problem.

Hi there,

I'm having issues with my Agfa Accuset 1200 with the media output. My main issue is that the film is being shot out of the machine at high speed. I'm under the impression that one of the motors is not keeping the media tight...

Could this be a sensor based issue, or something else?

Thanks for the help,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,
If the film is coming out of the take up side of the Accuset at high speed then there is a defective encoder on the motor that runs the take up side roller. The Accuset is not seeing any feedback from that encoder. Probably have to replace the motor as the encoder is an integral part.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back