Agfa Proset 9800

Artisan Litho

Looking for any info on the Agfa Proset 9800. showing a media jam and there is non. Any Ideas and is there a repair manual out there somewhere.
Thank you

Even if there is, Agfa doesn't support it anymore. Parts might be available from some of the independents.

We used to have a 9800 & I don't think we ever had a media jam message. But it had to be replaced so we got an Accuset 1000. Now we quite frequently get these messages. All we can do is turn the machine off & turn it on again.

AGFA has never had ProSet Service Manuals as pdf, printed package only.

Last edited:
4 sale Agfa Proset 9800

4 sale Agfa Proset 9800

I have Agfa Proset 9800, Lino 300, for sale, Not for Parts. Stored years and years. Low copies, excellent condition. Lets Talk.:rolleyes:

Looking for any info on the Agfa Proset 9800. showing a media jam and there is non. Any Ideas and is there a repair manual out there somewhere.
Thank you

Could be the film cutter. When it cuts, can leave slivers / or the blade has not completely returned / sliver of film in the rollers / fairly easy to remove roller unit / 2 screws on each side front and back / lift out front to back / can easily see all the rollers / had this problem every couple of years.

The jamming is usually due to some tiny pieces of film. It is easy to take apart. Facing back there are 2 screws left and two screws right. Unscrew and lift upward. I have a 9550 that I do not use. Only problem, is that image on film is a little crooked. Service man did it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back