Agfa Selectset 7000 Drum Stucks

tekcontrol

A Agfa selectset 7000 drum stuck when reaches one end, the problem is that the metallic belt that moves the carriage touches one side or the assembly, my question is if there's no problem to unlock the screws that secure the belt and move it to the middle with no risk to misscalibrate something else?

Nope...
Correct leveling of the device and a special adjustment procedure - described in the Service Manual.
I killed a day with a minor result many years ago and told to myself "never ever again"

Nope...
Correct leveling of the device and a special adjustment procedure - described in the Service Manual.
I killed a day with a minor result many years ago and told to myself "never ever again"

He needs a copy of that Page on the service manual. He will end up going through the alignment procedure anyway.....GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
He needs a copy of that Page on the service manual. He will end up going through the alignment procedure anyway.....GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!:D

I have no choice, I need to put hands on these, so if you kindly could send me that page of the service manual I'll appreciate, thanks in advance

I have no choice, I need to put hands on these, so if you kindly could send me that page of the service manual I'll appreciate, thanks in advance

I am involved with Agfa and their agents. I can't release company's confidential information to 3rd parties. It is against Intellectual Property Law in North America. Sorry!

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back