AI/Bot Infiltration?

Done, thanks to all!
Just a note - some people will be genuine users, perhaps from other countries that do not speak English sufficient enough for technical discussions, but wish to partake in these conversations. I don't think all of his posts were a "bot", it just sounded as though it could have been using ChatGPT to engage with the forum. Just a possibility.

You'll definitely run into people IRL using NN translator services via their phone before too long.

So that's why I asked about clarifying with the user.

Imagine how many users we could have on this forum if use was facilitated by a trusty auto-translator.

I looked at his list of postings through his profile page. They were exactly 2 minutes apart, 6 times per day, in 6 different threads, on several days. Seemed a little robotic - that's why I raised the question. Generally harmless activity, but figured it would be good to know what's going on.

At least he didn't ask about your extended car warranty.......
Y'all be nice. This guy is sending me over $100 million Dollars (USD). Seems my lineage indicates that I am the last surviving heir of a Saudi Prince. All he needed was my banking information to facilitate the wire transfer!

Y'all be nice. This guy is sending me over $100 million Dollars (USD). Seems my lineage indicates that I am the last surviving heir of a Saudi Prince. All he needed was my banking information to facilitate the wire transfer!
Sounds legit.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back