Alcolor troubleshooting

socrates

Hi everyone, I own a GTOZ-S. I experience some problems with the dampening system .Should I follow exactly the settings on the book or should I follow the Heidelberg technician's directions?

Re: Alcolor troubleshooting

Heidelberg has a lot of high-quality information on their presses. On their web site you will find 3 nice booklets (in PDF) on the subject of rollers, blankets and other suplies related issues. It is available in German and English. www.heidelberg.com
They call them Profi Tipp

we have had similar issues with our gto with dds. the book would say one thing and the instructor would say something else. also new pan rollers are a good idea on alcolor.

Well, you can't have a discussion with the books, but you can with the technician/instructor. So what did they say when you pointed out that their recommendation differed from the book?

Al

the answer is always well this is what we learned in the field. these settings provide better satisfaction in real world conditions. I could understand that on the gto with dds as 1996 was the first year for dds. and has been reworked 3 times since.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back