Anicolour squeaks!

BigE1968

Can anyone help with a problem on our Heidelberg Anicolor SM52.
we have had in installed second hand and we have a problem with squeaking coming from the black and yellow units. It appears to be connected to the ink chambers. If we take the chamber out and re-insert it goes away but soon come back. Have any of you lovely printers experienced this?

I run the same press and have had the same issue you stated on rare occasions. It could be several things. Check to make sure chamber blade is installed and seated correctly. Watermark on blade facing the anilox roller. Replace chamber felts and lubricate with roller lube. Double check that anilox roller bearing is locked properly. These are just a few things you can try. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Can anyone help with a problem on our Heidelberg Anicolor SM52.
we have had in installed second hand and we have a problem with squeaking coming from the black and yellow units. It appears to be connected to the ink chambers. If we take the chamber out and re-insert it goes away but soon come back. Have any of you lovely printers experienced this?

There is basket with a teflon blade behind the ink chamber and there are two screws on both side of it to adjust the press of the teflon blade on screen roller. unscrew it

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back