Annual Mimaki Inkjet Technology Holiday Open House

rdivarco

Amcad & Graphics, in partnership with Mimaki USA, Inc., and CUTWORX USA, is hosting their Annual Mimaki Inkjet Technology Holiday Open House Event Thursday December 8th from 10am to 4pm!

Full Color 3D Printing is on of the featured technologies.
Joel Telling did a great job bringing the topic of full-color 3D Printing to light.
800 meaningful comments and counting.

This short video is worth the watch as you too can ask yourself about what you could do with #10millioncolors.

Additionally -
We have a Mimaki 3DUJ-2207. 3DUJ-2207
We would be interested in teaming up with 3D designers that may have a concept that they want to produce a 1 off of or see a design come to life.
I picture this as an opportunity for someone in school or with an idea that doesn't have the means to produce.
To me, this is a great marketing opportunity for our team.
I look forward to any inquires about this collaborative marketing opportunity.
My email is [email protected] or [email protected].

#3dprinting #uvprinting #10millioncolors #photopolymerresin #additivemanufacturing #formnext #technology #mimaki #mimakiinkjet #amcadgraphics #3DUJ2207 #3DUJ553

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back