Any Switch Users?

prepressdork

Hi all,

I am a relatively new user to Switch. Currently, I am using it to help automate the PDF file prep and proofing processes in my digital department. I have the PDF Review module but no Configurator or Scripting modules...yet. I was wondering if you guys would be willing to share what you are doing with your Switch installations?

Best regards,
pd

I think there are (almost) no limits what you can do with this software, especially if you buy into the Configurator and the Scripting module. Do whatever you want, in the backoffice. What is missing is a true, configurable user portal. The current one is good for providing in-house services but you just can't offer such a user interface to clients, these days. Therefore you have to get some help from a web programmer if you want to offer Switch-based solutions to outside clients.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back