Any word on when PP will be fixed for Chrome?

slush11

Chrome had an update today. It seems to have sped some things up (I think) but for the most part, I'm still having to click into another tab and come back, for the page to load.

I"m running the latest version of Chrome on my Mac and not having any issues. Response time is also much faster since the servers were upgraded.

On the Windows 8.1 platform, I am unable to post to this site using current release of Chrome. Firefox 39 works fine.

It's been like this for at least a month now for me. Im running Windows 7 Pro. Almost anything I click on will not load unless I click to a different Chrome tab and then back in. No other website does this.

No lag problems* for me, now on Mac 10.10.4 - Chrome Version 44.0.2403.81 beta (64-bit).
Had issues before the upgrade, and subsequent upgrade.

*subjective statement, and is only valid for today...at the time of this posting....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back