Anyone who have experience running MOKORI LITHRONE S40

metalfab

please share any information about this machine anything about troubleshooting,maintenance,problems or running procedure.

Re: Anyone who have experience running MOKORI LITHRONE S40

Great presses. what do you need to know exactly??

It is been my favorite machine so far. Feeder is a little tricky.

yeah it feeder really tricky .emm let start with feeder section.today i try to setup with paper 450GSM but machine keep stop with front-o and front-D problem and the corner of the paper folded.sorry my English not very well.

also OVER indicator light up when machine stop.any tips to setup feeder

As far know the feeders on our 40SPs are about the same as the LS.
Our newest press (installed this January), has the new Vacuum guide, and vacuum belt system, our 10 color has the pull guide and standard belt setup. The setups are about the same,but the vacuum system, is a lot more forgiving on curly stock. Here some of the set up tips I use when I train a new feeder.

1 st. We run off of "Press ready half skids" and always try to put the flattest edge to the gripper ( up curl is really a problem).

2nd. always fold your sheet and check you pull distance. ( short pulls will cause lots of Overfeeds or (Door Partys)

3rd. watch your feeder head depth (Circumference +/-), too far in can cause bent up sheets, overfeeds, too far out causes, crooked sheets plus all the above. We set ours with the front pile guides, slightly bowed outward.

4th. Pile height. Too high, causes, overfeeds, and bent up sheets. Too low causes bent down sheets, and Front O and Front D lights.

5th. Brush wheels. Too far down on the sheet, = overfeeds, buckled sheets, and mis - register, Too far back off the tail = late and crooked sheets, and left over sheet light, when the press stops.

6th. Side air. too much, = bent up corners, and crooked stream, too little air, = bent down corners and doubles

Other things to do. Clean your lights, a lot, we use a small, soft paint brush and Q tips.try putting your feeder brushes pressing down more on the sheet , when getting a lot of Front O and Front D lights.

Hopes some of this helps.

Hey blindpig how r u ?
I'm new to the forum. I am a Feeder trainee on the Komori Lithrone s40. Been working about 3 weeks now. I appreciate your input and help.
Trying to get faniliar with the control panel at the side of the press not the rear. Without having to explain each button purpose, where would I go to get this info. For example to clear paper out a paper jam under the brush wheels, there is a "SLOWER" button that I'm not sure when to use etc. I appreciate any assistance .Thanks.
FTB

push"SLOWER" button to remove paper that stop before been pick up by gripper.if u dont push that button that paper cant be remove.also before start machine.u will hear compressed air sound been released then push the "slow/fast" button to start machine. hey great to know that u run komori Lithrone s40.we can share something man

Just repeating what Blindpig is saying, watch the side pile air, most common mistake I see is using too much, this just causes the sheet to go down cocked and trip offs. Rule is to use just enough for the stock you are running.

every time change job with different size of paper the feeder suction sometime fail to suck the paper.adjusting the guide or pile height will help?

LS40 is a great machine.
If someboy is interested there is a group on facebook.com named "Komori Freaks". Komori printers and other people who are working with Komori all over the world is joining this group.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back