Apogee client side printer setup error

aelorenzo

Hi,

I have a windows 2000 32 bits server with Apogee RIP installed and connected to an Accuset. Everything is OK in the server side.

I am trying to install the accuset printer in a client machine, the computer that I use to design. This computer has Win 7 64 bits.

When I try to setup the printer I am able to see the printer in the network, but I get an error: no driver found for Agfa accuset 1000SF v52.3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Do you have any of the disks/CD's that came with your Accuset? Although it won't be 64bit, there...should...be some kind of driver on there.

pd

hello, good afternoon, greetings, I am new to the forum, I would like to know how I can find the software to rip the apogee pdf rip, I have an agfa accuset 800, thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back