Apogee JDP

usuzumi

Hello everyone,

My name is Evelyn and I am a student in Graphic Communications Management - Ryerson University. For my program, my group and I are required to research about JDF (both hardware and software). My group and I are involved with a JDF automation project that requires us to conduct research regarding how JDF is used in the printing workflow. We decided to select Apogee for our JDF project.

Could you please kindly assist us by answer a few questions we have? We want some feedback about the software. We would greatly appreciate your help and support.

Evelyn & Group

Questions:
  1. When did your company started using Apogee automation or for approximately how long?
  2. How does Apogee influenced you company's efficiency in compare to before Apogee automation is used?
  3. What hardware your company implemented Apogee with? Such as the name of the press or guillotine apogee is used in.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back