ApogeeX 4.0 Mac client crashing

rich apollo

We upgraded from ApogeeX 3.5 to 4.0. The new Mac client crashes constantly. Tech support suggested changing the logon and password for the Mac to be the same as the logon and password for the ApogeeX box. Anybody got any other suggestions?

rich

Re: ApogeeX 4.0 Mac client crashing

Did my 3.5 to 4.0 upgrade last week and have nothing wrong to report about my mac client. I'm using version 1.38.38
I attached.png files of my mac and client infos. Hope this helps.

Edited by: Colorblind on Jun 10, 2008 1:03 PM

> {quote:title=rich apollo wrote:}{quote}
> We upgraded from ApogeeX 3.5 to 4.0. The new Mac client crashes constantly. Tech support suggested changing the logon and password for the Mac to be the same as the logon and password for the ApogeeX box. Anybody got any other suggestions?
>
> rich

Hi Rich,

Contact Agfa and ask about Mac client version 1.38.41 (if you don't already have it). Perhaps that might help. You using Tiger or Leopard? Which model of Mac?

Cheers,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

Hi, Jon. I'm running client version 1.38.38 on an Intel iMac under Tiger (10.4.11).

rich

> {quote:title=rich apollo wrote:}{quote}
> Hi, Jon. I'm running client version 1.38.38 on an Intel iMac under Tiger (10.4.11).
>
> rich

Try disabling all network ports except for the active built-in ethernet port (via Network system preference).

Jon

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back