Autobond 52 SUV-SDF Spot UV

eyezikkim

Does anyone have any experience with this machine? We run anywhere from 1M to 10M impressions daily for spot UV on matte AQ and/or silk lam and are in the market for something more efficient with less setup and run time. Any information would be much appreciated.

Hi Eyezikkim,
you should speak to Oran at Autobond USA, The video you have the link to was one of Autobonds early machines. Im sure they will be able to help you with a tailor made solution

Hi Eyezikkim,
you should speak to Oran at Autobond USA, The video you have the link to was one of Autobonds early machines. Im sure they will be able to help you with a tailor made solution

Thanks for the reply. I have since reached out to Oran and will be sending out a few hundred printed sheets to test (unfortunately they do not have any 40" machines set up for testing in the US, test sheets are being sent to the UK). The machine looks great and robust enough for commercial use so far. I will come back and share my experience in case anyone else is interested.

Thanks for the reply. I have since reached out to Oran and will be sending out a few hundred printed sheets to test (unfortunately they do not have any 40" machines set up for testing in the US, test sheets are being sent to the UK). The machine looks great and robust enough for commercial use so far. I will come back and share my experience in case anyone else is interested.

They are manufactured in the UK, They are built like tanks and are quality machines. Let me know how you get on

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back