AV 44 Short OLP (offline question)

miamiseps

Hello everyone, good afternoon.

I have an opopportunityo buy a Avantra 44 with the short OLP however I am restricted in office space. So I was trying to think of a way to separate the two and possibly make the short olp an Offline processor? Is this possible to do?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Short OLP means AGFALine processor with Film output on the top of the lid.
There is NO way to input the film from the top because that top lid covers whole unit.
You have to create:
1. The table to place the TakeUp cassette at the same level as the processor's input slot.
2. The cover to keep the film off the light exposure.

Anyway, the T/U casssete is huge and heavy, and that's not the easy job to manipulate with it - you have to lift the cassette higher than your belly-button.

... Or #3 Make a step-stand to be at the same level with the cassete in arms.
And you dont need the Buffer anymore :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, good afternoon.

I have an opopportunityo buy a Avantra 44 with the short OLP however I am restricted in office space. So I was trying to think of a way to separate the two and possibly make the short olp an Offline processor? Is this possible to do?

Thank you in advance for your help!

We have done this in many sites. It is very easy to do so. Please contact me, I will let you know how to do it easily. If it was such a hard process to do, there would be no reason for introducing Take up cassette for Avantra 44 in first place.:D

[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back