Avalon LF Installation

revaza28

Hi guys,

I need avalon Lf installation guide PDF anyone have this??
Where goes cables or which cable needs?

anyone can explain me what is this post? what to be attach?
55sf7rdd3

9dn7giesn

Attachments

• IMAG0566.jpg
    IMAG0566.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 197
Those are for the chiller and air inputs / returns. I know it's costly but it might be better to get a qualified service person in to help you.

The top left with the open/close valve is for the air input. The ones marked feed/return are for the chiller.

For the cable connections the LV-APIS gets connected to the scsi card, the OCT gets connected to the com port, OLP goes to the processor.

thanks.... and top left doesn't need anythig??

You need an open/close air connector to be connected to the compressor Air hose in order to attach or deattach to the Top left quickly.

Note that the chiller pressure should be set to 40 psi and Compressor on 8 bar( 100 psi). You can increase the compressor set pressure up to 15 units if there are any kind of media handling problem during boot sequence or plate load/unload execution.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
listen guys thank a lot for answers, but do I need external machine to attach this open/close air connector... and another question, what means UPC?

listen guys thank a lot for answers, but do I need external machine to attach this open/close air connector... and another question, what means UPC?

Not really. It is just a connector to the valve. UPC is an Automatic Plate Turner. It Turns the plate and sits between CTP and the processor. It turns the plate to feed the plate from smaller side to the processor.What that means is using UPC allowes user to use processor with smaller input. It's application is when the investor invest on smaller processor for 8up + plates.
Your problems and questions are very basic. More questions will come in your mind when you begin the tje laser alignment. Goodluck!

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back