Avantra 25 error 62

Now I am still checking the machine to see if there is other problems,on the imagesetter until now I have no problem but on the processor I have often jams but it is mechanical problems for rollers, I am trying to adjust rollers I hope that can finish.About the carriage I did not do Alignment.Is it necessary to do that even if the carriage has no error?

Hi,
Farshad,thank you very much for your help.I checked on the processor and one of the sensors was open,
maybe that is the reason why the processor was not ready.After working on the sensor,now I can advance and cut
the film without problem.

OK. Did you do the Flat cable? Did you do the Carriage Align? What other problems do you have with the system?

You know as well as I do, You will need to see acceptable result on the Film before coming up with conclusion. Do exposure test and send a four colors job through the Rip. check for registration, image, Dots and density.

Four colors job are sent from the RIP and pass OK,registration are OK but I still have mechanical problems on
the processor because of jams therefore films don't pass well I am still adjusting.About the carriage I did not do Alignment.Is it necessary to do that even if the carriage has no error?

Now I am still checking the machine to see if there is other problems,on the imagesetter until now I have no problem but on the processor I have often jams but it is mechanical problems for rollers, I am trying to adjust rollers I hope that can finish.About the carriage I did not do Alignment.Is it necessary to do that even if the carriage has no error?

That makes you a unique Service Engineer.

Last edited:
Thank you for the image.And the jams are being in the the fixer bac due to used gears.I have to replace them.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back