avantra 30 error 149

tekcontrol

An Avantra 30 gives the error 149 during booting, the spinner rotates for a few seconds then stops and the Avantra shows that error. Custormer reports he also see errors 135, 183 and 149, as well as 17 when printing. How could Isolate the problem between Spinner, Dec Board, or other board?

Thanks in advance.

An Avantra 30 gives the error 149 during booting, the spinner rotates for a few seconds then stops and the Avantra shows that error. Custormer reports he also see errors 135, 183 and 149, as well as 17 when printing. How could Isolate the problem between Spinner, Dec Board, or other board?

Thanks in advance.
183 Take-up nips motor on failed
17 Spinner Over Speed
135 Spinner Overspeed error
145 Take-up current DAC failed
149 Spinner did not lock

All these errors related to DEC, Carriage board, Spinner Motor and the Take up SDM PCB. You are the one who has to figure and isolate the problem out. Do you have any spare parts?

Last edited:
Farshad, that guy has neither parts nor service docs for fast and correct diagnostics.
Positioning himself as a Field Serviceman, he tried to grab any opportunity (AGFA, ECRM, Panther etc) to earn his money, then he imediately appeared at some forums and started asking the question how to fix the problem, leaching our experience and knoweledge.
Just check his threads opened up in printplanet.
I busted him and put in my list of ignorance for Unfare Method of Business.

Farshad, that guy has neither parts nor service docs for fast and correct diagnostics.
Positioning himself as a Field Serviceman, he tried to grab any opportunity (AGFA, ECRM, Panther etc) to earn his money, then he imediately appeared at some forums and started asking the question how to fix the problem, leaching our experience and knoweledge.
Just check his threads opened up in printplanet.
I busted him and put in my list of ignorance for Unfare Method of Business.

I will definitely consider your comment. Someone like you who has been honest, experienced and knowledgeable in your field. . No matter what, he will appear at forums under different names and titles. For a fact I have a list of people who do that all the time.We can't screen this all the time. If anybody has unfair business approach toward our colleagues(machine owners and operators) in print industry feeling that he can leach our knowledge and make money will be busted by his cutomers soon or later and will loose the reputation and the business.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back