Avantra OLP Error

<<so we've replaced all the boards in the gold box, we replaced the control panel.>>
But not the CPU board, placed under the cover with a Fan!

yes we have.

i wasnt here when it was replaced so im not familiar with whats inside the cover but we did replace that board as well. we've replaced 3 boards in the box and the control panel.

we're checking the interlock switches and they do look corroded so we're switching them out with some we have from another machine to see if itll do the trick.

ok got to the cpu board

ok got to the cpu board

keep in mind i myself dont know enough about boards but i have an electrician here among others trying to work this out.

how does the capacitor look? is it the cube? if so the one on the cpu board is gray, on the other boards those are blue.

the battery seems to be fine.

Theyre gray and seem to be fine.

really confused on this problem. it seems to be a low voltage problem from how the control panel acts but cant seem to find where the problem is.

it seems the motor is overloaded and shuts off, we have a new motor, same problem..racks off....same problem....the gear shaft seems to turn fine but we're going to grease it and see if it helps.

problem with that is we've taked off the gear on the motor so it doesnt engage and still we get the problem where the panel dims and turns off, back on to display the GI ATB V03 LUTH message.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back