beginer in need of help

tejonaso

I’m a beginner in the printing business. I have a Heidelberg prosetter 74 but have no clue in how to run it or how it works.. I just receive some plates from agfa for it but don’t know how to sent the job to the setter. Is there a specific program I have to run or use. Can some please give some clue . really need help in learning this stuff, i insert the plate into the setter it takes it in but after that i don't know how to go to the next step

Last edited:
Hi tejonaso,

There are several test programs used to set up focus and exposure we use when we install a Prosetter. If you private mail me with your contact info, I will call you to discuss some options.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Tejonaso.
I have a Prosetter 74 working on 100%. Contact me at [email protected] if you need help to install.
I install a Delta Print Manager Rip and Metashooter to manage print queues and Prosetter User Interface Software as Prosetter control panel.
Regards.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back