big problem with Indesign and Tiff and Illastrator

G

Hello
Sorry for my bad English
My costumer sent me a file. I opened them and saw a Tiff file (picture 1)... and a Illustrator.
1.jpg
she Imported the Tiff file in Illustrator and make a file with the tiff file (picture 2)
2.jpg
so when I want to Import the Tiff file in Indesign There isnt any problem (picture 3)
3.jpg
but when I export the ai file, the file change... you can see it at the blue box (picture 4) I dont know why
4.jpg

I want to know what is the problem ?
If anybody need the Original file I can upload the original file

Thanks

Last edited:
Hassan,

I'm not sure that I understand what the problem is. Can you attempt to better explain it? Maybe draw a circle on the "blue box" in picture 4?

Hassan,

I'm not sure that I understand what the problem is. Can you attempt to better explain it? Maybe draw a circle on the "blue box" in picture 4?
4.jpg
I mean when I import the AI file in Indesign (Picture 4) The text in the blue box and the text above it change ..they arent in the Tiff file ( picture 1)
I dont know what happened
the texts are Persian

Last edited:
I'm guessing the font is not embedded or is reflowing. Open the Ai file and convert all text to outlines: Select > All. Type > Create Outlines. Then try again in InDesign. I'm willing to look at your original file(s) if you can provide them.

I'm guessing the font is not embedded or is reflowing. Open the Ai file and convert all text to outlines: Select > All. Type > Create Outlines. Then try again in InDesign. I'm willing to look at your original file(s) if you can provide them.
thank you chevalier , but I think you see again the pictures. There arent any texts in the tiff file and and ai file
I will upload original files

Last edited:
Man,
First workaround is to save .ai file to .pdf in Illustrator.
Then import pdf file in Indesign and check if the problem appear again.
Probable bad .ai file, unfinished saving... Simply open .ai file in Illustrator, perform <Save as...> command,
file is rewriten and after that when is imported in Indesign problem not appear anymore.

Last edited:
Man,
First workaround is to save .ai file to .pdf in Illustrator.
Then import pdf file in Indesign and check if the problem appear again.
Probable bad .ai file, unfinished saving... Simply open .ai file in Illustrator, perform <Save as...> command,
file is rewriten and after that when is imported in Indesign problem not appear anymore.
Thank you
I have to say I know how I correct it and I corrected . I want to know what happen .Is it a bug?
I talked with my costumer and she told me that she designed it before ( The text when I import ai file in indesign ) and she asked me How you could find my past design.I told him when I import ai file in indesign I can see your past design and she was Surprised.. Now I am interesting what is wrong!?.

Last edited:
Ok.
A bug is a bug when is replicate in another same situation.
My feeling is that file is buggy file, not a good finishead saved file...
I make some change, add another frame of text and save it on another name, imported, and was fine. Not appear previous design...

Hassan, please upload the original file somewhere, and post here the link. This is the best way we can help you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back