bizhub cs6500 vs bizhubc6501 vs Canon ImageRunner Advance C7055

bcp

Registered Users
Hi guys 1st timer here - I run a small printshop currently using a xerox docucentre C6550I (Australian model no) need to upgrade & my choices are 2nd hand Oce cs650 pro KM6500 (comes with full maintenance plan 5years) or a brand new Canon ImageRunner Advance C7055 (also full maintenance plan 5years). Lease on the Oce is less than Canon but click charge is 1cent on colour more expensive. so with volumes that I am currently doing they will cost roughly the same each month. I would love to hear opinions on each machine. thanks -- Just been offered a Bizhub C6501 pro as well. Sales rep says that the cs650 had registration and skew problems & that the C6501 has fixed these issues. Which would be the better machine as all come with Customer expectation sheets which service backup will guarantee running as per quoted on sheet for lease term. thanks

I've had both Konica's - now have a Xerox 700. That said, You could give me another Konica for free, and I'd still use our 700 any day over it.

The colour lay down, consistency, and reliability of the 700 out weighs the c6500 and c6501 in every way.

Just my .02

Konica Minolta's 6500 and 6501 is the best by far. Not just the finishing options but the color quality and overall performance of the machine cannot be beat. It is very energy efficient and user friendly. Go for the Konica!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back