bizhub PRESS C8000 registration test

Toner4Brains

I'm fully aware this is not conclusive proof of the registration on the KM C8000 given the sheet quantity and the fact that this is just one paper type, but thought it would be something good to share. This is a photo from a registration test we did - it is 500 sheets of 12x18 80# cover, the mark shown here is on the 9 inch mark of the trail edge (the back-trail edge is the most difficult corner of the sheet to register).

mKwcy

Damn right. I hope after today, mine is there. The tech that KM flew in has been working on this all day.

Can some one can tell me how much cost C6500 with controller and output tray because I wanna buy to start a busines for digital printing

Youd have to speak with a sales guy about pricing, everybody gets different prices based on what is negotiated

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back