Bulk QR Codes

tgrec441

Not sure if this has been covered; my search of the threads comes up empty:

Can anyone recommend a program for creating multiple QR codes in large quantities?
Specifically, customer wants 50 lots of business cards, each one with a QR code that contains a vCard for that person.
I would like to be able to import a data file, and have a program spit out QR codes.

Thanks in advance

I've used the XMPie uDirect InDesign plugin to link a database to the template and with some QLingo Script, itworks very well. You can download the XMPie plugin for free to test (limited to export 5 records).

There's also PrintShop Mail which is a popular easy to use VDP program. Not too sure if it can do it, but there's also FusionPro plugin for InDesign, which is a much cheaper option than XMPie.

Other software that can do this can be found in some W2P systems. Our AccuraOnline module customers with the optional “Designer” PDF artwork generation module can automatically create vector based vCard QR codes from contact details in their variable data orders.

There are also various phone apps that do a great OCR job and automatically create a contact from the photo of a supplied business card (however a vCard QR code is probably less prone to error).

Stephen Marsh

Try SmartVizor variable data printing software to create batch variable QR Code

Try SmartVizor variable data printing software to create batch variable QR Code

Not sure if this has been covered; my search of the threads comes up empty:

Can anyone recommend a program for creating multiple QR codes in large quantities?
Specifically, customer wants 50 lots of business cards, each one with a QR code that contains a vCard for that person.
I would like to be able to import a data file, and have a program spit out QR codes.

Thanks in advance

You can Try SmartVizor variable data printing software to create batch variable QR Code. the fellow is a image:
UCCSOFT-SmartVizor-QR-CODE.png

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back