C6500 solution book

Hi all,

I just sent out another tip to complement the ones you already have. If you recieved the tip book but not this new tip or it's gone to the wrong address email me.

Yes, but your service guys need to activate it.

They already tried, but in 6500 with the firmware version V60, there is no such option.
For the information of Konica Brazil, this is the latest firmware version for 6500.
That's right, or is there a newer version?

They already tried, but in 6500 with the firmware version V60, there is no such option.
For the information of Konica Brazil, this is the latest firmware version for 6500.
That's right, or is there a newer version?

There service manuals are too old. They need to set DIPSW 11-5 to 1

Thaks for the info, I'm going to get the external Fiery and the FS-607 finisher, I know this finisher has a limit on paper size, but does it limit the size sheet you can you still run through the nmachine, or can I still print a 13x19 sheet if I am not stapling it?

Hi,

Everyone should have got a tip showing you how to force b&w printing on IC303/IC304/IC304+/IC305/IC408.

If you haven't let me know via email

Thx.

I just emailed you and am waiting for my pictures to arrive from my phone. I'll send the picture(s) when I receive them - they're off in cyberspace somewhere at the moment.

Thanks!
Cathie

Email and pictures sent. You still out there Uber? I really am anxious to see this book.

Dang, I sure wish I'd seen this thread earlier...

I'd like a copy!

I'd like a copy!

Working on a used 6501 Pro with the Creo IC-304, large capacity trays, finisher, X-Rite spectrophotometer. Love it compared to my old C1! Much faster and service is much more responsive, although haven't had it go down once in the past month I've been testing. Has had minor issues but have been remedied within a day or two. The print quality is not as good as my previous C1, but I am thinking a learning curve is part of the culprit. Biggest issue has been banding with certain colors when printing large patches with some heavy coverage. KM tech's tell me I am asking too much from the 6501 and I'll never match the same quality as I was getting off the C1. They'd love to install a new 8000 for me! Told them I need to run the heck out of this one for awhile before I make that move.
I look forward to reading your tips! thanks!
Erik
[email protected]

can someone send that my way? that could be quite helpful as I manage 4 copy centers that all run KM's....
message me and I'll give you my email.

Thanks!!

UberTech C6500 solutions book

UberTech C6500 solutions book

Ok, I've attached it here. Hopefully it can be pulled off. Holy cow, this is one popular document (but it IS a good one).

Attachments

• UberTech 6500 Solutions Book.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 662

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back