Can I put HDD from ex2100 into an ex80?

Can I put the HDD from ex2100 into an ex80 and it work for the 2100? My 2100 fiery got hit by lightning today and it will not turn on. The computer powers up but the LCD display does nothing and the computer does not actually power up on screen. I am hoping the HDD is unharmed and I have a ex80 server. Wondering if I can just put the HDD from the 2100 in the 80? The hardware looks exactly the same in both machines.

You would probably need to format it and do a fresh install of the software. Might want to just buy a new HD and install on that.

Can I put the HDD from ex2100 into an ex80 and it work for the 2100? My 2100 fiery got hit by lightning today and it will not turn on. The computer powers up but the LCD display does nothing and the computer does not actually power up on screen. I am hoping the HDD is unharmed and I have a ex80 server. Wondering if I can just put the HDD from the 2100 in the 80? The hardware looks exactly the same in both machines.
who services your machine
shouldn't you be asking them

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back